1.11.2008

hoor

Sorry to those avid readers of mine (all one of you?). I switched because of baby daddy drama. Oh yes, I have become that person.

  1. Jerrod bitches about DIAPER PICTURES on this blog. I'm not taking them down because I do not feel there is nothing inappropriate about my pictures.
  2. My care source needed renewed. The caseworker messed something up so now I'm waiting to be re approved. Jerrod thinks this is my fault.
  3. Because of care source, we had to cancel her ear tube surgery until we get approved. Jerrod is infuriated. She has not had an ear infection in months, and ear tube surgery is not exigent to her health. This is not detrimental, you know?
  4. Jerrod drops her off and said she's been sick. He told me to take her to the doctor's office. She was fine, I did not feel the need to take her. (Last winter I was always told that she was "sick". I took her to the doctor at least once every two weeks and every time she was FINE. Boy who cried wolf anyone? I have things to do, sorry.)
  5. He calls children's services on me. Because I didn't take her to the doctors.
  6. For the last time, he crossed the line and was verbally and mentally abusive.
For those reasons, I felt that my blog wasn't safe. Then I realized I can change the address so here I am. Right now the thought of him just makes me ill. He keeps telling me he wants to be a family, but then he gets mad at me and CALLS CPS ON ME. I can't go through another one of his fits. I just can't do it anymore. He always told me "we'd just be fine if you'd submit and listen to me". That made me think, that's all I want to do. I'm one of those women who wants a man to wear the pants and be in charge. But I cannot submit to a man who treats me like I'm stupid and crosses every line in the book. I need to feel safe and loved before I'll submit to anyone.

I just got a letter saying the claims of neglect are unsubstantiated and the case against me was dropped. My parents are understandably infuriated. So they have lawyer to take my case, and this dude costs $200 an hour, so I'm going to assume he's good. I'm afraid I'll incur the wrath of Jerrod if I follow the lawyer's advice and that advice happens to piss him off.

happier post to come. I'll finish post picture later.

No comments: