9.14.2007

I was a kid, true story.






I used to drink.


Erin was my hero (see above pictures)











I used to take pictures, all the time

I had the best friend a girl could ask for.

Then I met Jerrod. We made a baby. this is a nice recap (this was taken when I was still pregnant):

Pregnancy Survey
About You
Name?:dani
Age?:17
Height?:5'4''


About The Father
Name?:jerrod
Age?:19
Height?:5'7''
Are you still together?:yes
About Your Pregnancy
Is this your first pregnancy?:"yes"
When did you find out you were pregnant?:september 5th, 2005
Was it planned?:no, but it wasn't prevented
What was your first reaction?:numb, not scared or upset
Who was with you when you found out?:myself
Who was the first person you told?:the internet
How did your parents react?:my mom was like "I do NOT need this right now" and my dad just pretty much said "welcome to adulthood"
How far along are you?:38 weeks
What was your first symptom?:I just knew.
What is your due date?:may 5th, 2006
Do you know the sex of the baby?:yes
If so, what is it?:girl
Have you picked out names?:yes
If so, what are they?:adria danielle
How much weight have you gained?:40 total
Do you have stretch marks?:yes
Have you felt the baby move?:yes
Have you heard the heartbeat?:yes
About the birth
Will you keep the baby?:of course
Home or hospital birth?:hospital
Natural or medicated birth?:medicated, wanted natural
Who will be in the delivery room with you?:jerrod, my mom, jerrod's mom
Will you breastfeed?:yes
Do you think you'll need a c-section?:no
Will you cry when you hold the baby for the first time?:I didn't
What's the first thing you might say to him/her?:"omg"
Would you let someone videotape the birth?:ew no
Are you excited about the birth, or scared?:both
Take this survey | Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site












first ultrasound, 11 weeks.



24 weeks

it's a girl!






I had a baby shower:


our old cat baily.


I made my room fit for a new baby:

my room clean and "organized"

more of the clean, organized, purple room

and baybay cradle! the blanket I have in there right now is the softest, cutest blanket EVER (it's classic pooh)



all my 0-3 month onesies and sleepers. yeah, I think we're set for the first 3 months.

that's the outfit she'll be wearing home. it was mine when I was a baby :)

and that's what I wore home as a baby. if you know my mom, that outfit makes a lot of sense. she LOVES cats.

No comments: