9.18.2007

sixteen months.


9.5.07













9.16.07 - adria's first trip to the zoo



we saw jack hanna!!!!



she liked all the animals



birds



baby aligator



some type of cat



it was cute!



lepord?



cute hair do!



waiting for her chicken nuggets at the food court



talking to strangers



shelly was trying to make it look at us



gorillas



she was no amused



9.19.07 - mommy and adria photoshoot!



distracted



kissy baby







I love her



mommy








9.20.07 - playing on my bed







I was spinning her on the chair





9.23.07 - playing out back.



she was watching the dog.



playing in the cabin.











not so happy adria.



I hate dora. so I cut her off the shoes.





9.24.07 - hahahahaha.
she does it to herself, don't feel bad for her.



blurrrrr

















watching the tv.



maybe she looks like me? maybe?



cassie and adria playing with the two cats.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's so cute. I can't believe she lets you put her hair up. My friends daughter thats about her age hates things in her hair and throws a fit.